The Ha Giang Loop is an awe-inspiring motorbike journey through the remote and scenic Ha Giang province in Northern Vietnam. This 4 to 5-day adventure takes you on a winding route through picturesque landscapes, rugged mountains, terraced rice fields, and charming ethnic minority villages.
The loop starts and ends in the provincial capital, Ha Giang City, and covers approximately 300 kilometers of breathtaking beauty. Along the way, you’ll witness jaw-dropping vistas, like the famed Dong Van Karst Plateau Geopark, which is a UNESCO Global Geopark known for its unique rock formations.
Night 1 : Hanoi – Ha Giang city
The bus picks up from your hotel/hostel in Hanoi From 7pm 8:30pm the sleeping bus will leave Hanoi, you will arrive to Ha Giang at 3:30am, check in stay at Hong Hao hostel for few hours before start.
DAY 1 : Ha Giang City – Quan Ba – Yen Minh – Dong Van Town 135km
– 8:00 am : Get breakfast at Hong Hao hostel
– 8:30 am : Meet up with the guide and start to go on the loop. • Bac Sun pass
• Quan Ba Heaven gate
• Quan Ba Twin mountains
• Can Ty pass – Lunch break in Yen Minh town
• Tham Ma pass
• The Hmong King’s Palace – Check in Hotel in Dong Van town
– 7h-7h30 pm: Get dinner in Dong Van town, free walking around the Dong Van ancient town
DAY 2 : Dong Van Town – Ma pi Leng pass – Meo Vac – Du Gia village
– 8:00 am: Get breakfast in town ( in the weekend visit the Dong Van Sunday market ) • Sky pass
• Ma Pi Leng Pass (one of the four most beautiful pass of Vietnam)
• Hmong villages along the way – Lunch break in Mau Due village
– After lunch get on the bike again a head to Du Gia village • Sa Li Pass
• Lung Ho Viewpoint
• Du Gia waterfall – Check in homestay of the Tay ethnic in Du Gia village
– 07h00 – 07h30 pm: Get dinner with the family (Family dinner )
DAY 3: Du Gia village – Lung Tam village – Ha Giang city
– 8:00 am: Have breakfast in the homestay with mountains views
• Visit Du Gia market ( on Saturday)
• Duong Thuong viewpoint
• Lung tam Village ( the Hemp weaving village )
– Have lunch break in Tam Son town
– 5:00 pm: Finish the motorbike tour at Hong Hao Hostel
Night 4: Take the bus to Hanoi from Hong Hao Hostel
– 7:30-8:30pm the bus will pick you up to go back to Hanoi approx – 4 am arrive to Hanoi and finish the tour.
Click here to view the weather in Ha Giang Loop!
SapaTravel are available almost 24/7 with our online supporting team, we are ready to support our customers from 5:00am to 23:30pm every day. So please do not hesitate to contact our assistance number: +84.787.590.333 – Free contact by Whatsapp/ Viber/ sms / or Email us: email@example.com for any further information or urgent assistance.
HANOI – SAPA – BAC HA – HANOI 2 days – 1 night GS3 (Overnight in hotel & DEPART ONLY ON SATURDAY) Embark on a captivating Sapa travel tour from Hanoi and immerse yourself in the vibrant colors and flavors […]
HANOI – CATCAT – FANSIPAN – HANOI GS8 Sapa Tours 2Days – 1night Our 2-days, 1-night tour from Hanoi to Sapa, Cat Cat Village, and Fansipan offers a captivating exploration of the mesmerizing landscapes and rich culture of Sapa. Departing […]
Explore the Beauty of Halong Bay on a Catamaran Cruise Experience the breathtaking beauty of Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, on a catamaran cruise. Known for its iconic limestone karsts jutting out of emerald-green waters, Halong Bay is […]
Sapa Travel was founded in 1997 by a group of passionate travelers who wanted to make travel easier for everyone. Discover the Serenity of Sapa: Where Nature and Culture Embrace!